Skip to main content

Cool ya Fool, kya farak hai ?

I remember the days when I was bragging in orkut calling myself
  • The coolest guy on earth
  • Approaching freezing point
  • Tanda mathlab no more "Cocacola"
  • D' latest definition of Cool...
Cool captions huh? I even had a few fans for these captions who directly copied it :) Nambungappa !

and one day Nisha (SP) told me (Donno why, I don't care if its not true..), that she really is jealous about people like me with such attitude - always being cool, not worry about anything, not getting angry etc etc.... Thank you Nisha, Few days later, life made me turn upside down...

Then came a huge episode of Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki in my life (courtesy - Shilia for the name), had a sappy (I hope that means little sad+lot happy) ending and then again I was back again until yesterday.. Phew !

Never will I forget how my Drunk Best friend's words changed my mind and my life !
Haha.. Jus Kiddin... (I wont use lol, coz thats American !)

I punched really really hard on the wall when I lost my temper. Ouch its hurting me now !
Raaaj Shanti Raj...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I know Vodafone India is selling your numbers to Telemarketers!

My phone speakers stopped working a little while ago. So when the phone is not with me, which is, most of the time, I have the habit of calling people back after I see the missed calls. So I called up this unknown number today who had tried to call me earlier. "Good Morrrrningg Doctor Raahaevoswangyaaa" (that's how he pronounced it), the guy said on the other line. Ok, I know! the 'Doctor' part right? I will explain soon below. My brain quickly figured out two possible callers - either its an old friend or its someone from Vodafone customer service calling me.

I thought it was an old friend first, because the way the guy wished me 'good morning' was the rough equivalent of a class of seventy five 5th standard students wishing the class teacher 'good morning' in the first hour of Monday morning. Except, there was no chorus and just one voice tone which was very close to Akshay Kumar's, in one of his 'decade old' movies with that annoyin…

A Silly 'Flu'sh Back

Day 1:- Swine Flu's fear and fame was at its peak among the people. I was even more worried as the area in which I lived in Bangalore had some reported deaths and a lot of infections. A friend and colleague said I am over reacting and panicking too much. I replied with Tha'lame' fake anguish on my face - "Yeiiii ! Na Thani Aal illa !" (I am not just a single/one person). He replied - "Yes, I heard you eat three people's lunch"

To multiply the horror effect, suddenly many people in office were starting to catch "common cold". So, at times in office, when I am one among 2 or more people, who try to pass through a small space between cubicles, I do "About turn" and take my mobile and start calling Credit card telemarketers to make the move seem natural and escape the situation.

Day 2:- I was sitting at my place heavily concentrating on tasks like pointlessly checking mails continuously and occasionally doing productive work. Then I h…

Cute Kavithaigal

These were forwarded to me.. loved them