Skip to main content

Ha ! My first tag...

This is the first time, I doing this. Probably its called “tagging” where someone creates a questionnaire and you answer it in your blog.. This tag is by Rat – the only one who has commented in my blog [thanks Rat :)].. doing this after reading the answers by Roshan

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I’d break down to the core spend a week or two in total despair. Hear “Why do I love you” by west life, “Numb” by Linkin Park and some senti tamil/hindi songs over and over again. Later I’d help myself come out of it, by reading inspirational stuff etc. And thank god for putting me through such a situation and making me stronger.

AFA she is concerned, if she comes back to me crying and apologizing, I’d definitely give her another chance and put efforts to nurture the relationship else move on... or Rock On :)

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
Have my own Game/Software Company as the best in the world…
Me – as a cool super hacker!
Have Ghajini Asin (her character)/ as my girlfriend….
Live life like Lara Croft / Indiana Jones
Fulfill each and every one of my mom’s wishes
And finally release a super hit album of songs in my voice, directed, written and composed by me... and many more.. but...er...

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
My Company Director (for being soo fickle minded)
My best friend (for being too laid back inspite of being soo talented)
Jeyam Ravi (for spoiling 2 awesome Siddharth movies)
Myself (for being late everywhere)

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Find secure ways to multiply it invariably and make use of the dividends for the betterment of the mankind…. Get back our old house…. Get another house of my dreams (usually amidst a deserted nature filled place)… Sponsor our college football team to go international (though I don’t play)….

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Of course yes. Best friend is someone who you can live happily through out your life with and I won't miss.. (Neva had girl best friends though! You know Girls don’t like geeks) Pyaar dosti hai...

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone. I love to see the happiness in the person's face, when I try to express that I love her more than what she does.. try to give surprises, loving emotional poems and notes, say love you again and again and again, declare how much she means to me amidst a crowd of a million..

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Until she gets married or committed to someone else!

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
If I think her partner is the right/better person for her, I’d probably pray for her future and wishes her good luck and move on. Else if he was an asshole, I’d try to snatch her off… :) Wicked I know…

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? Your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
Right now with Genelia... or the girl from Jamshedpur who danced for Silsila eh chahatka in our college cultural (3-4 years ago)... Wish I meet her in life once; she was too good at dancing...

10. What takes you down the fastest?
Nothing... I think soo..

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Boss of a Game/Software company, which is regarded as the best place to work, doing original innovative stuff unlike most Indian software companies do… Filthy Rich / Fit / FREE ! and finally with my family forever..

12. What’s your fear?
That I will die before I make my dreams come true

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
AFA I can see she possesses good qualities (intelligence, creativity I think) which are quite higher in degree than an average girl.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Single and Rich of course!

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Sincerely right now in my life, most of the days, when I wake up… I see the time, and what ever it is I just go back to sleep. And that cozy moment when you wake up and sleep again, my friend is priceless!

then again after sometime get up see the time, and shout "S*** I'm late again".. My roomies made helluva fun of this.. :(

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
I don't really understand this..

If that means proper commitment and time, Yes. If that means I have to sacrifice certain things in my life that I'm very passionate about... No !

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I think falling in love is like dying… you never die twice.

18. Would you forgive and forget, no matter how horrible a thing someone has done?
Yes I believe in the quote “Time heals everything. Give time time…”

19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
I think I prefer being single rather than being in a relationship. Though if I ever be in a relationship it should be like Sillunu oru Kaaaadhalllll !

Comments

  1. awww.. sorry wasnt following your blog..

    thanks for completing the tag anyways.. guessing the 13th answer referred me, i am touched....

    i think u need a pat in d back now n then(not the lower back,mind u.. ahem ) :P hilarious....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I know Vodafone India is selling your numbers to Telemarketers!

My phone speakers stopped working a little while ago. So when the phone is not with me, which is, most of the time, I have the habit of calling people back after I see the missed calls. So I called up this unknown number today who had tried to call me earlier. "Good Morrrrningg Doctor Raahaevoswangyaaa" (that's how he pronounced it), the guy said on the other line. Ok, I know! the 'Doctor' part right? I will explain soon below. My brain quickly figured out two possible callers - either its an old friend or its someone from Vodafone customer service calling me.

I thought it was an old friend first, because the way the guy wished me 'good morning' was the rough equivalent of a class of seventy five 5th standard students wishing the class teacher 'good morning' in the first hour of Monday morning. Except, there was no chorus and just one voice tone which was very close to Akshay Kumar's, in one of his 'decade old' movies with that annoyin…

A Silly 'Flu'sh Back

Day 1:- Swine Flu's fear and fame was at its peak among the people. I was even more worried as the area in which I lived in Bangalore had some reported deaths and a lot of infections. A friend and colleague said I am over reacting and panicking too much. I replied with Tha'lame' fake anguish on my face - "Yeiiii ! Na Thani Aal illa !" (I am not just a single/one person). He replied - "Yes, I heard you eat three people's lunch"

To multiply the horror effect, suddenly many people in office were starting to catch "common cold". So, at times in office, when I am one among 2 or more people, who try to pass through a small space between cubicles, I do "About turn" and take my mobile and start calling Credit card telemarketers to make the move seem natural and escape the situation.

Day 2:- I was sitting at my place heavily concentrating on tasks like pointlessly checking mails continuously and occasionally doing productive work. Then I h…

Cute Kavithaigal

These were forwarded to me.. loved them