Skip to main content

Necessary Evil

I have the desire to blog about many things, but I am really busy* !

*I have to
  • keep thinking/ planning to resume my current project at regular time intervals
  • but instead waste time on the internet reading stuff
  • read game/movie reviews that pop up my head
  • check torrent sites/blog statistics/feed burner account without any aim countless times
  • check the tech/news feeds I have subscribed on my Google reader which are flooded with feeds which suck at least 3 – 4 hours a day if read properly.
  • keep thinking about various things to blog, but never do it as I am busy* (recursive :P)
  • finally start suffering from information overload and be a loser without accomplishing anything useful !

Let aside the above junk, lets come to the title. (I was about to write about something else Phew !)
I typed the term – Necessary Evil when coding my current project done in C++ as a comment line somewhere. (this is my problem, I work only 1% of my actual work time to do only this)

I glanced my mind vision on the words, It gave me a lot of thoughts. First one being, if there was no evil, will there be any good? – Definitely Spiderman, will have to start cleaning skyscraper windows for money

I googled to see if anyone has already blogged about it. Someone had written a beautiful article too.. I loved the points he had mentioned. In short – evil existed because of three possible reasons

1. It happened itself (This would make the omnipotent god theory impotent)
2. God created evil (For us to understand the value of good blah blah..)
3. God is both good and evil (I liked this !)

Whenever It comes to a clash between we and they. We always regard ‘we’ as good guys, super heroes etc. We have to remember that the same thought runs through the minds of the opposite party. Okay.. This was also mentioned in that article.

Anyways I have also thought of such things but in more of a geeky sense. In batman we had a device which can show what is running through your mind visually, I seriously wish we had it in real and test it out on George Bush, Bin Laden, My only enemy in life now ‘DoubleM’, of course Myself and finally SRK – anyways he is in the news all the time, so he won’t mind.

I will blog about DoubleM later - I definitely have to. BTW I confirmed the person who stole my PSP. Waiting for the judgement day.. Muhahahaha !

Though I have many interesting things happening in life, I had to write this obsessive self-oriented article.

*@#$%^&*()_SDdkjsdjv(&^

.Comn$%gupnxt#%$acomparsn*&%bw$$%b3o*34*obs%$n%&%belys

.@#l-!2343o%%^*l

<Connection interrupted, end of transmission>**

** tht woz copied again from IM conversation with Arun

Comments

  1. I got the feeds. Thanks. :)

    It is too dangerous to leave such a device in human hands. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see that end of transmission tag man, By the way, I wish that your PSP thief read Rajavnaya Live, he will soon start to repend and somehow return it to you..lol

    In fact I copied the tag from one of the 90's geek-tech kind of movie, forgot the name ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. Though evil is in no way related to GOD. Just because I feel GOD doesn't exist. I am starting to wonder about something now. WHY IS EVERYONE RELATING THEIR POSTS TO GOD? Anyways, did you check out my post on god?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This thing came in email today man. Any idea?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea dude, must be a bug in feedburner

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I know Vodafone India is selling your numbers to Telemarketers!

My phone speakers stopped working a little while ago. So when the phone is not with me, which is, most of the time, I have the habit of calling people back after I see the missed calls. So I called up this unknown number today who had tried to call me earlier. "Good Morrrrningg Doctor Raahaevoswangyaaa" (that's how he pronounced it), the guy said on the other line. Ok, I know! the 'Doctor' part right? I will explain soon below. My brain quickly figured out two possible callers - either its an old friend or its someone from Vodafone customer service calling me.

I thought it was an old friend first, because the way the guy wished me 'good morning' was the rough equivalent of a class of seventy five 5th standard students wishing the class teacher 'good morning' in the first hour of Monday morning. Except, there was no chorus and just one voice tone which was very close to Akshay Kumar's, in one of his 'decade old' movies with that annoyin…

A Silly 'Flu'sh Back

Day 1:- Swine Flu's fear and fame was at its peak among the people. I was even more worried as the area in which I lived in Bangalore had some reported deaths and a lot of infections. A friend and colleague said I am over reacting and panicking too much. I replied with Tha'lame' fake anguish on my face - "Yeiiii ! Na Thani Aal illa !" (I am not just a single/one person). He replied - "Yes, I heard you eat three people's lunch"

To multiply the horror effect, suddenly many people in office were starting to catch "common cold". So, at times in office, when I am one among 2 or more people, who try to pass through a small space between cubicles, I do "About turn" and take my mobile and start calling Credit card telemarketers to make the move seem natural and escape the situation.

Day 2:- I was sitting at my place heavily concentrating on tasks like pointlessly checking mails continuously and occasionally doing productive work. Then I h…

Cute Kavithaigal

These were forwarded to me.. loved them