Skip to main content

Top 10 Melodious and Soulful songs

This is a kind of tag, a very interesting one, as we can explore the world of songs and discover and remember really soothing melodies. Here is where I found it.

There are always two ways to get interesting results from such a situation. One, just give it a rapid fire without thinking. Two, Spend a really lot of time and do a lot of thinking. I am opting for One here. Let me go

My list with no order (I guess I am going to mention multiple languages)

1. Vennilave Vennilave
Movie - Minsara Kanavu.
Music - AR Rahman
Singers - Hariharan, Sadhana Sargam.


2. Nila Nee - (Lucky you songy ! - I am addicted to you right NOW. So :P)
Movie - Pokkisham.
Music - Sabesh Murali
Singers - Vijay Yesudas, Chinmayi (wasn't able to regard it as an all time classic now, especially after seeing the video)


2. Etho Ondru
Movie - Lesa Lesa
Music - Harris Jeyaraj
Singers - Harish Raghavendra, Franko, Srilekha Parthasarathy

3. Anbe Va, En Munbe Va
Movie - Sillunu Oru Kathal
Music - AR Rahman
Singers - Shreya Goshal

4. Ooru Sanam (I like the instrumental version more)
Movie - Mella Thiranthathu Kathavu
Music - Ilayaraja
Singer - Janaki

5. Yaaro Manathile
Movie - Dhaam Dhoom
Music - Harris Jeyaraj
Singer - Bombay Jayashree

6. Poi solla
Movie - April Maadhathil
Music - Yuvan Shankar Raja
Singer - Yuvan Shankar Raja

7. Pehli Nazar Mein
Movie - Race
Music - Pritam Chakraborty (Ok.. he copied, but his flavour is a great plus always)
Singer - Atif Aslam

8. Devathayai Kanden
Movie - Kadhal Konden
Music - Yuvan Shankar Raja
Singer - Harris Raghavendra

9. Kal ho na ho
Movie- Kal ho na ho
Music - Shankar, Ehsaan and Loy
Singer - Sonu Nigam

10. Mudhal Mazhai
Movie - Bheema
Music - Harris Jeyaraj
Singer - R Prasanna, Mahathi, Hariharan


Like I already said.. Its rapid fire, there are lots and lots more in the universe of music all over these years, but I could remember these immediately. Some other worth mentioning extras are Etho Ondru from Lesa Lesa, Katrukullay from Sarvam which I can think of like right now again.

Please take up this tag and include songs from any language and leave me a comment. I will update the post with your post links.

Comments

  1. This is the first time I am listening to that 'Nila Nee' song from Pokkisham... Nice one!! A R Rehman songs are always good :-) 'Oru Sanam' is a brialliant song... I liked this song when I was so young, that itself is a testimony to it. Yuvan and Harris Jeyaraj are excellent with melodious songs... Good to see them carry on the tradition of the masteros... Kal ho na ho is an interesting selection - Shankar Ehsaan Loy have given some interesting hits. Mudhal Mazhai from Bheema is another nice song, which I had missed from my radar. Thanks for doing this tag.

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5klCGtPEOEQ

    You missed this...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nila nee... is really marvellous...! What a song!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Destination Infinity

    Thanks for dropping by.. It was a pleasure to do this tag.. and thank you again for initiating such wonderful tags


    @MugunthAnna

    gud to know.. i was also crazy about that, till i saw the video..

    Thayavu Seithu Video mattum paathidatheenga.. I did not like it.. may be others will but why take risk..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ennavale Adi Ennavale from Kadhalan is also a nice romantic number..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I know Vodafone India is selling your numbers to Telemarketers!

My phone speakers stopped working a little while ago. So when the phone is not with me, which is, most of the time, I have the habit of calling people back after I see the missed calls. So I called up this unknown number today who had tried to call me earlier. "Good Morrrrningg Doctor Raahaevoswangyaaa" (that's how he pronounced it), the guy said on the other line. Ok, I know! the 'Doctor' part right? I will explain soon below. My brain quickly figured out two possible callers - either its an old friend or its someone from Vodafone customer service calling me.

I thought it was an old friend first, because the way the guy wished me 'good morning' was the rough equivalent of a class of seventy five 5th standard students wishing the class teacher 'good morning' in the first hour of Monday morning. Except, there was no chorus and just one voice tone which was very close to Akshay Kumar's, in one of his 'decade old' movies with that annoyin…

A Silly 'Flu'sh Back

Day 1:- Swine Flu's fear and fame was at its peak among the people. I was even more worried as the area in which I lived in Bangalore had some reported deaths and a lot of infections. A friend and colleague said I am over reacting and panicking too much. I replied with Tha'lame' fake anguish on my face - "Yeiiii ! Na Thani Aal illa !" (I am not just a single/one person). He replied - "Yes, I heard you eat three people's lunch"

To multiply the horror effect, suddenly many people in office were starting to catch "common cold". So, at times in office, when I am one among 2 or more people, who try to pass through a small space between cubicles, I do "About turn" and take my mobile and start calling Credit card telemarketers to make the move seem natural and escape the situation.

Day 2:- I was sitting at my place heavily concentrating on tasks like pointlessly checking mails continuously and occasionally doing productive work. Then I h…

Cute Kavithaigal

These were forwarded to me.. loved them